- Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processed by:
Controller as defined by Art. 4 (7) GDPR: RRP Media UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (entrepreneurial company with limited liability), represented by its Managing Director Rainer Raschewski, Bergmannstr. 68, 10961 Berlin
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 609886820
Fax: +49 (0)30 – 609886822
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
When you access our website www.rrp-media.de, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. In the course of this procedure, the following information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the computer sending the request,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure our website is user-friendly,
- to evaluate system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes set out above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected to draw conclusions about you personally.
- Disclosure of data
In principle, we will not transmit your personal data to third parties.
We will only transmit such data in the following exceptional cases:
- if you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 a GDPR,
- if disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or to safeguard legal interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest warranting protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 c GDPR, or
- if this is permitted by law and required by Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 b GDPR for the performance of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information that is associated with the specific end device used in each case. However, this does not mean that we receive any direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we use temporary cookies for improved user-friendliness. These are stored on your end device for a certain specified time. If you visit our website again, the fact that you are returning will be recognised automatically, as will your entries and settings, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser so that cookies are not saved to your computer or so that you always receive a notification before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may prevent you from using all of the features of our website.
- Rights of data subjects
As the person affected by the processing of your personal data (“data subject”), you have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or objection to the same, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of your data if it was not collected on our website, and about the existence of any automated decision-making processes, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored with us unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you have contested the accuracy of the data, if processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of this data to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw the consent you have given us at any time. This means that in future we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing that was based on this consent, but that the data processing remains lawful until the time of the withdrawal;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can generally contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our office.
- Right to object on grounds of a particular situation or in the case of direct marketing
If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that there are grounds for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without you having to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data security
We apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
- Updates and changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is currently valid as of May 2018.
It may be necessary to make changes to this privacy notice as a result of developments to our website and the services offered on it or due to changes in statutory or regulatory requirements. You can access and print out the latest version of the privacy notice at any time on our website at https://www.rrp-media.de/datenschutz.